A quick overview of some of the resources I recommend for learning languages.
- Anki - The best flashcard software there is
- Memrise - Online flashcard and language learning platform
Language exchange platforms
- The Mixxer - Not as polished at Italki, but very serious.
- Italki - Popular but also quite comercial and polished.
- Tandem - App only. For short lived exchanges in my experience.
Conjugators and dictionaries
- Cooljugator - Verb conjugator with support for many languages
- Forvo - Pronunciation dictionary for tons of languages.
- Tatoeba - Search for sentences which uses a given word, with audio, translations etc.
- Verbs.cat - Catalan verb conjugator
- KLC's Online Accentuator - Gives you the accentuation for the entered text
- LKZ - Native Lithuanian dictionary
- Debesėlis Grammar Course - Great free grammar course, understandable for most.
- A Short Grammar of Lithuanian by Terje Mathiassen - Advanced and extensive grammar book
- Easy Lithuanian and Lietuvių kalba Tau - Good book series for learning Lithuanian
- Dažninis rašytinės žodynas - Native and extensive frequency dictionary